The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

It's finally out!
It's great to see everyone involved and their scenes, I'm glad I was able to participate in this.
It's astounding how many people contributed to this, this has to be one of the biggest collabs I've seen. There's just so much talent going on within seconds going everywhere it's overwhelming.
I'm for sure checking out that document with everyone involved even knowing how big it is.

New Wave Halloween Collab New Wave Halloween Collab

Can I make the sex jokes?

Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad

Your movements/facial expressions are great dude, you did a really great job with the whole thing.
Can't wait for whatever you're doing next.

A Man and a Clock A Man and a Clock

I can see you guys are really trying to keep the animation consistent which is a somewhat good thing but the consistency with the in-between frames kinda felt lacking/off, some parts where very jumpy and some parts had frames in-between.

To be honest the jokes where somewhat amusing but kinda felt flat (I believe the clock bomb reference was the only part that made me at least smirk) The characters personality felt all over the place, he was somewhat relaxed in the beginning and screamed "no" out of nowhere and then after going back to a normal mood started being wacky all of a sudden.

Your guy's work isn't really my cup of tea but in the end of the day I can see that you guy somewhat tried with this, it looks like you guys are trying out collaborating this way and it's cool to see that. Just try to revise on the consistency next time and I think it'll be all right.

The Finding Dory Collab The Finding Dory Collab

When's the Mac & Jim Collab?

MobileSpider responds:

Influence Bosses Influence Bosses

NewWave killed my fucking family you fuckers!

Pico Joins the Army Pico Joins the Army

Forgot to review this, but you guys really did a great job. I really liked how it was written, the video gives valid points as to how Newgrounds has been for the past year or so whilst cracking jokes. You guys also did a good job at keeping the art style the same, I couldn't notice who animated what.
It has been really nice seeing comments on all the NewWave videos saying they're bringing back the old newgrounds nostalgia as to how it use to be.

Foxy Gets Hooked Foxy Gets Hooked

The quality of the animation is quite outstanding, although fnaf isn't really relevant any more but you can't help that having produced this within the span of 2 years.
The animation is very polished and gives me a old Chuck Jones vibe and I'd say is very much worth the wait.

Twilight Princess: BAD WOLF Twilight Princess: BAD WOLF

The joke didn't really get me, but the animation is really good, I like it.

Friday The 13th Prank Friday The 13th Prank

RIP Mackle, he's better off dead.