New Wave Halloween Collab New Wave Halloween Collab

Can I make the sex jokes?

Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad Brax n' Brent: Flying is Bad

Your movements/facial expressions are great dude, you did a really great job with the whole thing.
Can't wait for whatever you're doing next.

A Man and a Clock A Man and a Clock

I can see you guys are really trying to keep the animation consistent which is a somewhat good thing but the consistency with the in-between frames kinda felt lacking/off, some parts where very jumpy and some parts had frames in-between.

To be honest the jokes where somewhat amusing but kinda felt flat (I believe the clock bomb reference was the only part that made me at least smirk) The characters personality felt all over the place, he was somewhat relaxed in the beginning and screamed "no" out of nowhere and then after going back to a normal mood started being wacky all of a sudden.

Your guy's work isn't really my cup of tea but in the end of the day I can see that you guy somewhat tried with this, it looks like you guys are trying out collaborating this way and it's cool to see that. Just try to revise on the consistency next time and I think it'll be all right.

Dweebus & the Great Destiny Dweebus & the Great Destiny

I've got to say, this is really fun, great work Joe (and everyone else involved)
I enjoy how these levels have a lot of variety instead of them all having the same strategy and getting tire some.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

I've never seen any collaboration like this, it's a well thought way in showing the best of Newgrounds!

Merry Christmas EveryBody! Merry Christmas EveryBody!

Blasting this music currently, thank you.